Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mr. Jones Orphanage, Bangkok

Bangkok was never on my travel list  until someday I came across Mr. Jones' Orphanage and also the vintage train market.

The one I visited was located in Siam Center, but I think it is one of the branch they had. There we were in this cafe after some walking. We chit chatted here for some time before we headed back to our hotel!

The queue was long, I guess because of the prime location.



Mouth watering cakes right at the doorstep, everyone (including me!) was snapping pictures like as if we were visiting a zoo or something. Too many choices, too little stomach space. 





The cafe was designed to be like a train! The seats gave me a "Harry Potter" feel. haha. But the structure made it a little difficult to maneuver inside the cafe,  the service crew (including us) has to bend down in order to move around the cafe. -_-





We ordered a supposedly "best seller"?. Err. I wondered why is it best seller. To me it wasn't that fantastic and the three of us were joking about maybe this cake is not that best selling and they put "best seller" to trick customers into ordering it. lol.


Ok, this strawberry waffles is good. Sinfully good. Give me all the whipped cream!

I didn't manage to find the vintage train market. Sigh. It was relocated and it is way too far for us. I guess with this regret, I might return to Bangkok again?

Purposeful Traveller - 101 reasons to go back besides the shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment