Saturday 28 September 2013

Travel - First the mountain, now the farm.

I have been to Kluang once for mountain climbing (small mountain, lol). In June, I was given an opportunity to be in Kluang again, and it was for a 4D3N farmstay, something which I have not tried. I have forgotten to blog about this when I came back, so this is kind of an outdated post. I want to preserve all my precious memories of my travel, especially one like this. =)

I went to UK Agro Farm, located in Kluang (not UK -_-). It's a 2-3 hours journey from Singapore. The entire farm is huge. I remembered what captivated me first was that rugged-looking van.



Welcome to Farmstay! 

I shall not go through the tiring process of writing what I have done, perhaps just some reflections from various activities. =)

Sheep Challenge, something I would never imagine doing because I am scared to have contact with the sheep la. I mean they kicked when you try to grab hold of their legs. So all I do is to help corner them for those who dare to catch it. hahahaha.



A moment as farmer, fertilizing the plots of land in the farm




What I enjoyed the most was sitting there watching at that big plot of lands, and at certain timing, the sheep will be released for grazing. I enjoy that peaceful moment.


The field outside our room. Sunset in Kluang.


Night activity - Releasing of the lantern into the sky!


I enjoyed this journey very much, not just the activities but the people whom I went with. They made this whole trip memorable. No wonder there is a saying - A journey is best measured in friends, not in miles. I might not have travelled very far, but these bunch of people made this journey precious to me. =)


Purposeful Traveller - Till we meet again, beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment