Saturday 5 April 2014

Ipoh Old Town - Bringing back childhood memories

On my way back from Penang, I stopover Ipoh for a night. Ipoh had became one of my stopover points in Malaysia after I visited two of the most impressive cafes last year - Burps & Giggles and Buku Tiga Lima. 

This time round I found even more things in Ipoh! The mural paintings that brought back my childhood memories~ We totally enjoyed our mini reminiscing session at this alley where all the paintings are! hehehe. Some photos to share! =)) 






The highlight would be visiting another cafe by the same owner - MISSING MARBLES! At the same time, introduce SLT to these cafes that got me going back Ipoh again and again! hehehe. I really must say the cafes are an art themselves. You have to see it for yourself!! hehehe.



As this road trip ended, I am in preparation of my next BIG trip. Stay tune! 

Purposeful Traveller - Memories made

2 comments: