Sunday 21 July 2013

Adore - Public Garden


Few months ago we started visiting Public Garden, it is a flea market that features stuffs by creative individuals! I love the arty feel of the products sold there, which explains why we kept visiting it month after month, always hoping there will be more unique stuff that we can see or buy!


The first time I went, it was held inside National Museum.There were 20 odd stores, I finished walking the area in less than 20 minutes, it was only when I slow down and took my time, I realised there were a lot of interesting stuffs to look at!




You just wait & see!

I think this good vibe flag is interesting, I thought of buying it for a friend because she has encountered some nasty stuff at work, maybe should hang a flag like this at her desk! lol. 


Sketch-a-tote. 
Woah! Sketch a minion!? I think I got potential too!! ahahaha!


There are a few tote bags stores I came across in public garden but personally I love this tote bag (see below) that I got from http://www.shopwith-trea.com/ I love the design and the quality of the bag is thick and good! I am using it for my work.


Believe in your own Magic!
 I like such positivity because it will always remind me to be positive! hehe.


Strangely Yours

I saw this stall during my last visit to public garden and I fell in love with every single item sold. The polaroid camera and vespa necklaces were so beautifully crafted. I really love it! There are even some items related to Harry Potter! OMG.


I got for myself a bracelet, think it costs about $20+

Besides all the interesting stuff, I think Public Garden is also a good platform for aspiring bakers to showcase their skills and creativity. When we first visited Public Garden, we came across Smitten Micro Bakery, Plain Vanilla, now there are so many more stores selling cakes, bread, pastries! What I love is how they displayed their items, making the food almost irresistible! 


Little House of Dreams is a new stall this time round, well at least it is my first time seeing them participating. I know they have a shop in Clarke Quay, The Central.


Cute cupcakes with Oriole Coffee.


Yesterday I finally bought this brooch for $20 from Little Drom Store, this stall is a regular seller in Public Garden. I have been to its shop located at Ann Siang Hill. Its $5 cheaper to buy it from Public Garden!

Yesterday I saw there were filming happening, I guess this flea market will become even more popular with the publicity! Actually I am quite sad, hahaha, I can imagine how crowded it will become. =(

Anyway, this weekend flea market is held once every month end. 


Purposeful Traveller - Some good stuff I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment