Monday 8 July 2013

Atas Afternoon Tea at E&O Hotel

Each time we go to Penang, we will try to do something new. This time round we decided to indulge in an expensive afternoon tea (in ringgit) at E&O hotel. =)

We tried our best to wear "nicer" afterall it is an "atas" hotel but the clothes we brought for our trip were "private limited". hahaha. We tried. XD


We walked for quite some time to come to this end of Georgetown. As I walked, I was thinking, it better be worth the walk. >.<


The menu only has one thing - afternoon tea. cheyyy...


2 tiers of savoury items which I don't find them nice. -_- 

The saving grace were the scones and sweet items. I love the jam and all the sweet items were good, maybe because the savoury items didn't impress me so the sweet ones stood out. hahaha.



I have been to "atas" high tea Singapore, most of the time it was just for the ambience and the occasional splurge to pamper myself, it was the same for this too. We just chit chatted for awhile then we read the books we brought. Relaxation.

Price for this experience: RM65. haha. If convert to sing dollars, it's definitely worth the experience! Do try it if you are in Penang! =D


We went for a stroll.


We just sat there and watched the waves hitting onto the rock wall. Peaceful and relaxing. I was reluctant to come back Singapore. =(

Purposeful Traveller - My occasional indulgence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment