Thursday 25 July 2013

Adore - Thursday is for Jumping Clay!

Ever heard of jumping clay??

It was my first time hearing such thing and trying it out! I must say it is so fun! I never thought I would try out something so kiddish. The end-product is light and it jumps! The shape is more or less fixed once it "harden".

I really love it~ I thought it actually helped me to de-stress. hahaha.

The girl who taught us was awesome, she is very talented and creative! =)


Introducing - JUMPING CLAY!


What the girl did!

We all tried to do it! It's my first time trying, well... I know not fantastic but's my first time! hahahaha! So proud of myself~ =P



Tried doing a rainbow and vespa too


All of us did minions and we almost had an army of it! LOL!

Purposeful Traveller - Why queue for minions when you can make one?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment