Saturday 5 October 2013

Cafe - Butter Studio

Well, another cafe visited.

We get to know Butter Studio through Public Garden. It is located along Jalan Besar Road, very near Swee Choon Dim Sum.

They do serve brunch, but I think we were too early, their kitchen wasn't ready therefore we only had pastries and coffee.



Nice alfresco seating, but too hot for an afternoon. hee



I guess because they were just open, we were one of the few customers around. 



I always have a weak spot for nutella-related stuff. pfft.


Banana walnut cake


I tried a different drink, a breakthrough drink for me. Caramel Latte, goes well with the salted caramel nutella tart. =)

Hopefully can try their brunch one day.

Purposeful Traveller - Giving myself reason to go back.

Second Visit

Another awesome afternoon with friends at Butter Studio, then I realize their brunch/main courses are only available on weekends. Zzzz. BUT WE HAD MORE CAKES! Ordered the usual banana walnut cake, mud cake - $6.90? and tried their salted caramel ice cream - $4! Worth trying!

Tried their hot chocolate, big no no for me. Way too sweeeeeeeet~ I don't even find it chocolate-ty. -_-


\

When we saw the toast cup coming out from kitchen, we immediately ordered it! It costs $6.90~ But I don't find it fantastic, looks are deceiving. hehehe.

Purposeful Traveller - 2nd time!

No comments:

Post a Comment