Friday 31 January 2014

Two Cafes in Thomson V Two

It's been awhile I blogged about cafes I went. Most of the updates I did it through instagram instead. =)

Anyway just want to mention this 2 cafes I went because they are so near to each other and I feel that these are alternatives to the already crowded Upper Thomson eateries area. Visited OZ Specialty Coffee as we were around Bishan area. A small cafe with only 5 interior seats, the rest are outside, lucky it was at night and pretty windy. hee.

Ordered a cappuccino and waffles and chit chatted with the young owners. I was pleasantly surprised when I was given a latte on the house! =)



Cappuccino and the free latte!


Belgium waffles with frozen berries and ice cream. A slight twist to the usual waffles~

I get to know November 8 through OZ's instagram! We went November 8 on 2 separate occasions. This cafe is much bigger and definitely a good place for gathering. =)




Tried their waffles on both occasions


I will be going Penang in March! I hope to do some cafes in Penang entries then!

Purposeful Traveller - Updates done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment