Sunday 6 October 2013

Adore - Pasarbella

Each time my sister goes Pasarbella, she will come back and urge us to go too. Finally today I decided to go with her, I forgo doing my assignment for this. Better be worth it. >.<

I have been to The Grandstand once for Italian food, I still remember Pasarbella wasn't open yet. The place was very quiet then unlike today, crowded and bustling!

We entered from here. 




Greeted by giant macaroons and colourful balloons! Happy start! =))


So many stalls selling a variety of food. The first that caught my attention is this! Bought "half portion" for $10 from Sea salt. It contains pork, chicken and beef with sides of potatoes, yam and carrots.




Next would be the Spanish rice-Paella, too beautiful to resist. I bought 1 and add on a chicken drumstick (kind of extra though. lol) $13.50+$2.50.


We went over to the seafood corner, my sister couldn't resist the oysters and we bought half a dozen for $18~ Not my type of food but my sister love it!



This is one cheese stall that my sister kept returning for and the person could recognize her! hahaha. I tried a few types of cheese and my sister bought some cheese for $28. OMG. I will never do that.


$28 cheese. I think I will have cheese for breakfast tomorrow. LOL~


I was so happy to find two of my favourite beers! The center and the one on the right! $6.50 each. WHee! 

Actually we had so much more food like squid ink pasta, pizza, salad, nutella crepe, roast pork etc.. My sisters were too fast and furious in eating them that I don't even have time to take out my camera to snap a picture. LOL!

Anyway, a nice afternoon spent with them! 


"Carb"Pe Diem. Yes, I live by that!

Conclusion? Yes it's worth it! I shall bear the consequence of not doing my assignment, bleah. Anyway, 2 things one must bring when going are:

Empty stomach and LOADS of money. =P

Purposeful Traveller - Literally eating my Sunday away~

No comments:

Post a Comment