Friday 25 October 2013

Cafe - Little Prince Cafe @ Somme Road

I wanted to study in another cafe but I took a wrong route and ended up near Somme Road. I have been wanting to visit Little Prince cafe but I was quite hesitant when I saw that the place was rather small and I was afraid I may be hogging to their seats. But I went in anyway because the shop was empty... =P 

I must say I enjoyed my time there (besides the studying)! The coziness, the drawings on the walls and the hospitality of the service staff. =))

That explained why I returned for a 2nd visit the following day and I brought my friend along!! =)



I sat at that corner, when I was tired from studying I turned and grabbed the "Little Prince" book and started reading. =))



I ordered a hot chocolate, $4.50 and a orange sponge cake, $3.90 on the first day.


My second visit I ordered an English breakfast, $4.50, because I love the cup.=P (Cupcake I brought there myself. haha)

It's just a 5 mins walk from City Square Mall!

Purposeful Traveller - I will go again! (on a weekday afternoon for sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment