Sunday 16 September 2012

Adore - Chock Full of Beans

Changi Village, a place I would never go unless I am going Pulau Ubin. Hahaha. Anyway, I realize it could be a good alternative instead of going to the usual few places (though the hawker center is under renovation)

Had lunch at the nearby coffeeshop before checking out this cafe - Chock Full of Beans. Read it in some magazines I think. 


Interestingly, the cafe stands out in the midst of those old shops so it is pretty easy to spot. =)


Ordered drinks and a cake to share. Something different today, no more chocolate cake (though they do sell), tried out strawberry shortcake! Meow~




Cappuccino, they use coffee beans from Illy. 


I had Mango Tango. Wanted to order Ice Lemon Tea but decided to have a change for once. haha. =) I realize my camera bag is very photogenic. hahahaha!

They do sell main courses and I saw many people ordering the rosti with sausage dish. Maybe can try it since I will be going to the east every week for the next few months. LOL.

Purposeful Traveller - A cafe in the EAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment