Saturday 29 September 2012

Travel - The Incredible 4 & Cameron Highlands

My memory of Cameron Highlands was SPIDER. I will never forget that big hairy spider that was found inside our hotel room. The thought of it still gave me goosebumps. zzzz. Perhaps that was why I have only been there once when I was young and not again.

One fine day a group of us decided to go on a road trip to Malaysia and Cameron Highlands was chosen!! T.T 

I did the booking for the stay, it was FREAKING CHEAP, so cheap until we booked for 2 rooms 2 nights but we stayed for one night only (because minimum booking is 2 nights).

The drive there was long. We reached in the late afternoon because we set off late. Anyway Cameron Highlands is famous for the tea plantation, strawberry farm etc.


We stayed in one of the rooms in this huge "bungalow" =D


A view from our place.


In such a cold weather, there was only one thing we thought we should be eating - HOTPOT!! We drove around and randomly picked one. Sumptuous meal. =D





We were so full but still we went into Starbucks for coffee and cakes, not forgetting the WIFI!!!! (no internet  like will die) hahahahahaha!


At one cozy corner we played bingo. many many rounds of it. =D


Headed back to our rooms cause we all had a long tiring day from travelling. 

The next day's breakfast was taken there, right there at the tea plantation. Enjoying hot tea, warm scones and overlooking the big tea plantation. Perfect. 



Get what I mean? lol.


The Incredible 4. Love this picture men. hahahaha.

And so, my short 2D1N trip to Cameron Highlands ended happily. Finally my memory of this place was kind of altered and in fact I was hoping to go back again to do trekking there! =D

Purposeful Traveller - Can't wait to trek in Cameron Highlands!

No comments:

Post a Comment