Saturday 14 September 2013

Food - Suprette

I think I made a right choice on Suprette to celebrate a friend's birthday. The place was quiet even though it was a Friday night, and because the restaurant was relatively small, it was very cosy too.

Suprette is located in Kam Leng Hotel. Such an oldie hotel. hehehe.




I read good reviews on the Ricotta & Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast and Suprette Burger, hence I knew I must try this two!

Each dish comes with a side salad and fries, free flow of fries!!! 



The Suprette Burger ($25) was good, the bun was nicely toasted and the meat patty was quite juicy. The Chicken breast ($24) also didn't disappoint, I think like what the review says, it is pretty tender considering its breast meat. Oh, and the fries, we cannot even finish the first serving. TOO MUCH. 

Therefore we thought next time we should just order one main course and one started to share, because two main course were too much. >.<

I think with a bigger gorup it would be better!



Pardon my ugly phone



Some oldie stuff around the hotel lobby.

I think if I am looking for somewhere quiet for dinner or some drinks, I will come back here again.

Purposeful Traveller - Come hungry!


No comments:

Post a Comment