Friday 18 May 2012

Travel & Food - 42 La Boheme

If I don't know the exact address and purposefully search for it , I guess I would pass by it thinking that it is another residential house. 

When I entered in, I was surrounded by a mini garden. hahaha. The moment I stepped into the cafe, WOW.  It was so spacious and how I wish I could have a house like this. Staying on the second floor, with a big backyard as kitchen and level one as a cafe. 

Anyway, there was no one and it was about 10 then. So I happily chose a seat and ordered some french pastries! Actually I just had my breakfast before that but the pastries were irresistible la!




Like mini garden right? haha


Look like any other residential house? lol


Love how the sunlight shines into the cafe.


Simple decoration


Books and magazines to read.


Told you it's irresistible!


And so, the three of us stayed close to 2 hours there. As I was busy studying, my two dear friends actually SLEPT in the cafe! OMG!! LOL!! 

What we like most?

My friend loved the mosaic flooring


As for me, I love this lonely looking red chair! =D



I just found out that they do serve dinner upon reservation! Minimum 4 person (Next time I shall bring whole gang there, lol)

Check out their website for even more yummy-looking pastries! http://42-laboheme-penang.blogspot.com/

Next time I must bring more people with me, so that I can order many many food! “每样来一个!"

This cafe is located @ 42 Jalan Sri Bahari. Open from Tue - Sun, 10am - 6pm

Purposeful Traveller - I will be back with more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment