Sunday 6 May 2012

Travel - I am missing Boracay


Took Cebu Pacific Air to Boracay, the journey was very long because of the transit at Manila International Airport. In order to get to Boracay Island, it was a journey of air, land and sea! It took us 13hrs to reach there. >.<

Reached Manila Airport early in the morning and our domestic flight to Boracay was only at 11am or so. Hence it was a long wait. @.@


We almost cannot land at the domestic airport due to the weather but Thank God we managed to land safely! When we reached Boracay Beach Resort, we were exhausted! Napped for 3 hours before heading out for dinner!
Our first dinner was rather "localised" hehe.

Anyway, I really love the resort, it was number 2 in tripadvisor and I think it was really awesome! Their staffs were so friendly and helpful! Oh, and I love their breakfast especially! For the few days we stayed there we took very long to finish our breakfast because we just want to enjoy every bits of it! =))


Set breakfast - English styled Breakfast!


Yes! Boracay is famous for her beach and I love it! 



A must-go place: d*mall. You have everything there!


Had Nutella Almonds Crepe. Yummy!


I love the mangoes, sooooo sweet! =D


What is slacking without a drink men!


And Food!!


We did Sunset Paraw Sailing which was part of the package for my stay. It was made fun because of the choppy seas and great company! 



Another day of slacking. Oh men, I miss the mangoes.


Oh yes, the 3 of us were up there - Parasailing! I love the feel!


Please try this Backyard BBQ, I am a meat lover and I love every single dish that we ordered!




Food looks great right! =))

Another relaxing day by the beach, drinking again... Oh, and reading... Alright, I think I am the only soul who will read Twilight in Chinese! lol! But those who knows me will know I always do that! hahaha


Good book, nice drinks and beautiful view of the beach. What more can I ask? 



Beautiful Sunset

The only regret was that we didn't go to Ariel's Point because of the bad weather. I really want to do cliff jumping! Check out this link and you will know what I mean:http://www.arielspoint.com/ 

But it's ok, it reminded me of what one friend said: 在去过的地方留点遗憾,这样我们才有借口再去!

Purposeful Traveller - Missing Boracay


No comments:

Post a Comment